Are you interested in becoming a member of the Swansea City Supporters Trust Board?
Swansea City Supporters’ Trust hold annual elections to fill vacancies on the Trust Board during the Summer and information on upcoming elections are posted on this website.
The Trust Board is also able to co-opt members from time to time and if you feel you have something to offer please get in touch.
The Trust is one of the top ten in the UK and we are always looking for individuals who share our aims and beliefs, who wish to play a responsible part in the life of Swansea City FC and help deliver the Swansea City Supporters’ Trust Mission Statement.
What Roles and Posts are involved in the Trust Board?
The following document outlines the key posts and roles which together comprise the Trust Board.
Trust Governance – Board roles
What will I be doing?
- Representing the views of Trust Members
- Participating in discussions regarding Club matters
- Actively making a difference to Swansea City F.C.
- Using experience and knowledge to add value to Trust activities
- Contributing to fundraising events and ventures
What skills and attributes do I need to have?
- Reliable, and interested in the work of Swansea City Supporters Trust
- Comfortable in meeting new people
- Willing to suggest new ideas for the committee and get involved in all planned activities
How much time do I need to commit?
- Attend meetings once a month and fundraising and social events as planned.
- Contribute to the planning of individual events/activities at formal and informal meetings
- Be available on match days for recruiting and for fans to talk to – the face of the Trust.
What support will I be given?
Support from the Trust Board members and their helpers
What benefits can I expect?
The satisfaction in being involved and making a difference !
Where will I be based?
You will be based at home and wherever our activities take us
How do I apply?
Annual Elections to the Trust Board are usually held in June/July and details are announced on this website. Occasional co-opted member vacancies are announced from time to time but if you feel you have something to offer simply contact us with your details and tell us what you think you can offer the Swans Trust.
Anyone whom applies and then becomes a member of the Trust Board must agree to work within the Trust’s Rules and associated policies.
As part of the Conflict of Interest policy, Trust Board members may apply for new work with Swansea City Football Club, but must inform the Trust Board beforehand and subsequently if successful.
Such activity must be fully documented within the Trust and be publicly available (this does not include commercial in confidence details).
You can view the Trust’s rules and associated policies on this website
Should you have any questions relating to the Trust or becoming a Trust Board Member, then please contact us.