The main aims of the Swans Trust are to:
- maintain a professional football club in Swansea;
- bring the football club closer to its fans all over the world and within its local community;
- have elected representation on the Board of Swansea City Football Club;
- maintain and increase a stake in the club, in pursuance of the aims above;
- represent the views, needs and aims of our members (and supporters) at all times;
- ensure we are an all-inclusive, positive and representative organisation that is open and accessible to all supporters regardless of their age, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, or religious/moral beliefs and without discrimination of any kind
These aims form the basis for the Swansea City Supporters’ Trust Mission Statement.
If you’d like to know more about us please visit our What is the Swans Trust? page
The Trust was originally a member of Supporters Direct which is now known as the Football Supporters’ Federation.Swans Trust Football Supporters’ Federation Membership Certificate
If you believe in what the Trust is trying to achieve, then get involved by joining the Swans Trust.